The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A/C(Heater), Door lock, footwell illumination - which fuses to check, help please :D

KaoriFan

really would appreciate any help on knowing the fuse numbers etc or anything else to check for the following. i was going to go for a blue dash setup, but decided to stay green after all.

atm, the A/C LED above the buttons are lit when pushed in, but the actual pictogram buttons are not. i know they can be illuminated from past posts i read on here.

if it is easy job, would like to get the heater dials fully lit as well.

would like to get some footwell illumination (discrete) as well, and wonder what to check and whats needed.

the other thing i wondered, can the level of illumination on the dash be increased in intensity, not just by using the control knob, but to give a brighter display.

also, is it easy job to do the door lock surround to light up.

finally, on my Auto gear lever, the surround lights up with the line against the letter, but the letters don't, can this be easy to sort.

really sorry for what maybe repeat questions, but i really would like to know a definitive answer and had lots of help on other things before. i would search forum if i could but got this damn viral thing going around and screen is a bit 'iffy' atm to read with lots of things to read.

thanks in advance

ja ne

Ian