The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Round 2!!! Ding Ding!!! Att. Of Jurgen!!!

street-candy

Good Evening Fellow Jap Importers/owners/ladies And Gentleman.

Im Sure Some Of You May Well Have Read The Street-candy Playground Argument Yesterday Afternoon...

First Off,let Me Deeply Apologise For Any Problems This Thread May Have Caused,my Younger Brother Decided To Take It Upon Himself To Conduct A 9 Odd Page Argument About A Certain Veilside Supra We Have Recently Purchased.

Please Let Me First Say,he Is Well Known For Talking "utter Bollocks".you Know The Saying,"we Can't Choose Our Family!!!"

To My Shock And Horror I Read Through The Entire Thread From Start To Finish,and Would Like To Put Accross That This Is Not Our Companies Style Nor Attitude To Customers,(we Have Been Supplying Imported Cars Since 1994 And Have A Good Business Realtionship With Many Well Known Tuners).

I See He Apparently 'viewed The Car In Tokyo',the Closest He Has Been To Tokyo Is On A Playstation!!!

I Have Been On The Phone To Jurgen At J M Imports,and Had A Good Long Chat With Him,he Seems A Really Nice Chap And We Spoke About The Veilside Car,i Have Contacted Veilside For Build Details On This Car To Get To The Bottom Of The Aero-top Issue! Hopefully I Can Do Some Business With Jurgen In The Near Future As We Discussed.we Have Both Agreed That Yesterdays Outbreak Has Not Done Either Of Us Any Favours,but We Did See The Funny Side Of It,and I Think That Is The Most Important Thing!!! I Have No Doubt In My Mind That Jurgen Knows What He Is Talking About And He Seems Very Knowledgable About The Jza80 Model.

Sorry To Each And Every One Of You,i Will Personally Bring The Car To Japfest At Castle Coombe In The Coming Months For Any Of You To View Or Test Drive,if You Do See My Brother Be Sure To Either...

(a) Give Him A Sharp Kick Up The Backside

(b) Give Him A Clip 'round The Earhole

Either Or Both Of These Are More Than Acceptable,please Do Not Inflict Any Long Term Damage As I Need Him To Clean Cars For Me.

I Hope This Thread Shows Ok,as Im Not Used To Using These 'new Fangled Forum Thingies'!!!

I Will Post Veilside's Answer Some Time Next Week If You Would Like Me Too,and Hopefully I Get To Meet Some Of You At The Coming Shows!!!

I Hope That I Have Caused My Brother Enough Nationwide Embaressment To Stop Him Opening His Super Sized Mouth On A Forum Ever Again.if You Require Any More Grovelling Please Feel Free To Contact Me.

Yours Sincerely,james At Street-candy.

(p.s If A Moderator Is Reading This,please Remove Yesterdays Post) I Will Contact Jurgen Direct With The Car's Report Details And He Can Post It On Here If He Would Like To.

Good on you for this... says a lot.

From my point of view, no harm has been done. Only thing I would add is, please for the sake of anyone who might own the car, get to the bottom of what it really is and let us know. If the car is good then great, if it is not it would nice to know so we don't read about some supra owner folding his car in half and killing himself.

I See He Apparently 'viewed The Car In Tokyo',the Closest He Has Been To Tokyo Is On A Playstation!!!

Glad to see you have got a good sense of humour... you hanging around then?

Good on you for posting an apology on your younger brothers behalf.

Just need some clarification incase I have missed it...

I for one have one question for you - how on earth did you end up buying that car without knowing the details?

As a customer, why should I use you to import a car for me? How can I be sure that you are doing the necessary checks......