The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know what wheels these are?

AntzRowe

Hi guys, the car belongs to a member on here, just seen it signing in, they look lovely, anyone know the size and make & model of the wheels? Are they expensive to buy?

Cheers all.

PS. cant get the pic to work! the member name is spaxys and their chrome i think?!

I paid £500 for mine with a decent set of used tyres.

Unfortunately I left the wheels with some brake dust on them for two weeks while I was away working in Ireland. By the time I got back lots of the 'chrome' finish had fallen off. They're pretty much scrap now.

whilst on the subject of wheels - every black supra I've seen has chrome alloys - has anyone ever seen one with gold? Just curious as I'm looking to change mine, and like to be a bit different, so I was thinking of gold - however, because I've never seen one with gold its hard to know if it'd look nice?