The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas tomorrow :)

MrHanky

Looking forward to tomorrow as it seems everything I have ordered is arriving at once.

Because of the clutch / flywheel issues I have been having I ordered a new RPS Street clutch and RPS flywheel off MVP. Along with this I decided to order a HKS EVC5 boost controller and shifter bushing kit.

To make me even happier my Greddy FMIC from Nic is arriving tomorrow and I should have my TRD oil cap (xmas present from Vic) waiting for me when I get home as well.

My car should be with Phoenix next Wednesday to have the clutch, flywheel and shifter bushes fitted. So I will be able to drive him again soon and then get BPU sorted :)

Mark

As a matter of interest, how much are you paying for the clutch and flywheel setup?? I will be looking soon...

About $1k + shipping (about $240)

I will have the goods tomorrow as I wasnt in to sign for them today, but if everything is in order then I will be very happy as I only placed the order with them on Thursday night and they are based in Texas.

Mark

About $1k + shipping (about $240)

I will have the goods tomorrow as I wasnt in to sign for them today, but if everything is in order then I will be very happy as I only placed the order with them on Thursday night and they are based in Texas.

Mark

Thanks for that...

Good luck opening all your presents...!! :D

Yep

OOOOhhhh goody, would you be so nice as to PM me after you have fitted it and give me a 'result' on quality and comment on how easy/hard it was to fit :D :innocent:

Have been talking to Nic about getting one, but wasn't sure if I would need any other relocation kits etc... and if you want to go all out, then pics would be cool too ;)

OOOOhhhh goody, would you be so nice as to PM me after you have fitted it and give me a 'result' on quality and comment on how easy/hard it was to fit :D :innocent:

Have been talking to Nic about getting one, but wasn't sure if I would need any other relocation kits etc... and if you want to go all out, then pics would be cool too ;)

No problem matey. As soon as it is on I will send you a pm and some pics.

Mark

No problem matey. As soon as it is on I will send you a pm and some pics.

Mark

Could i get some too mate :) thinking of getting one aswell.

And congrats on the new bits will have to get down to santapod once it starts up again :D