The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2006 - pictures of club stand please

Branners

Had a call from the organisers of JAE the other day. They were so impressed with the work that Tom and the others had done on the club stand in 2006 that they want to put a picture of it on the front cover of the show guide for 2007.

So can anybody who has pictures of the club stand either from the grandstand or from any other angle either attach them to this thread or PM me and I will send you an email address to send them to?

I think its a great recognition for the work done so it should look great on the front cover of the show guide this year.

JB

they gave the stand a 'commended'. They have said its based on the whole weekend and not one particular day. So this year we have to find a layout for the Saturday that uses the best space and another one for the Sunday that fits everybody in. Tricky one really.

JB

any more pictures please folks? There were loads of you up on the grandstand taking pictures so there should be some around.

I did a video of it, but that probably doesn't help. :D

(Can you call if video now it's all digital? If not, then what is it called? A short film? Hmmm. :think:)