The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tinted windows

Dave Haggas

Well I had the windows tinted today.I must say the guy who did it was brilliant.As well as being very good at his line of work,a decent chap as well.I have had cars done in the past and it has been ok,but this guys work as far as attention to detail goes,well I cant fault.His name is Tom Whitehead and his number is 07990 586678.He is a one man operation and is in Camberley.He only deals with 3m materials.

If only I had known him 4 yrs ago...

might be interested in this as the front drivers window needs re-doing, something obviosuly got stuck in the window as it went down and has caused a horrible looking scratch down it. Just need to tidy things up a little.

Razza,did you get your car from greenpiece?If so Ive seen you a couple of times in Wokingham.

Strange that I was going to see your car when it was for sale last January.On the Saturday I drove to Chesil beach in Dorset to look at a black uk spec that was for sale on e-bay.(I had organised the next day to look at Greenpieces j-spec).

The uk car was so good I bought it.I then rang Greenpiece to apologise to say that I had found a car and I wont be coming to see his.No problem.

8 months later there was a thread asking if people knew the whereabouts of their old Supras.

Greenpiece was looking for his old black uk spec that he hadnt seen for 4 yrs.

Yup,you guessed it,it was the one I bought from Dorset!

Nothing to do with tinted windows,just call it a nice sunday snorey.....zzzzzzzz.

looks like he's gone through a few then....

yes it is his, I think I've seen you around as well, maybe even as early as this morning by the station? Saw a black one parked up outside Blockbusters a few weeks back, dropped the gear and blipped the pedal to say hi...

I'm living with folks in Wokingham at the moment until the new place goes through, end of the month hopefully. See you around then..:)