The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Other cars you secretly like?

Millsy

Like quite a few of you I've always liked the MkIV Supra and still love it after I bought one. I've also got a Mk2 Golf which I've had a soft spot for for years and owned a Series One RS Turbo for a while which was another long standing love as was my 205GTI. So I'm pretty happy with my car lot, but there are one or two cars I still have a weird craving for i.e

R32 Skyline GTR and 3dr Sierra Cosworth (not too weird)

ST185 Celica GT4 and BMW e36 M3 convertible with hardtop (bit weird)

So, are there any other cars (realistically speaking) that you have an unexplained want for? Presuming of course you could keep the Supra too.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like quite a few of you I've always liked the MkIV Supra and still love it after I bought one. I've also got a Mk2 Golf which I've had a soft spot for for years and owned a Series One RS Turbo for a while which was another long standing love as was my 205GTI. So I'm pretty happy with my car lot, but there are one or two cars I still have a weird craving for i.e

R32 Skyline GTR and 3dr Sierra Cosworth (not too weird)

ST185 Celica GT4 and BMW e36 M3 convertible with hardtop (bit weird)

So, are there any other cars (realistically speaking) that you have an unexplained want for? Presuming of course you could keep the Supra too.

id love a mk 1 rs 3.1

Good thread. I've been thinking about one of these (attached) on and off over the years. Fiat 124 Spyder. My dad had one, I think they are gorgeous, but I'll probably never get round to finding a really nice one, and it would deserve more money and attention than I could give. But in the spirit of the thread, I still think about it every now and again...especially in the summer.

Fiat_124_Spider_CS_2.jpg

Plus I've got a SERIOUS hankering for a supercharged american muscle monster :eyebrows:

A lad I work with has a Dodge Charger, had the engine canged a few years back, I can't remember if it's 7.1 or 8.1 litre now. He's just bought a supercharger for it too. :eyebrows:

He's a bit worried the the drums-all-round brake setup won't cope though :blink:

Rover 3 litre coupe (circa 1966, pre the Rover V8 engine ones), Lancia Gamma Coupe (rust free...)Fiat Dino Spider (rust free....), Monteverdi 375L, Rolls Royce S3 Mulliner Park Ward coupe, Duesenberg Model J, supercharged short chassis version. Placed in order of the likelyhood of me having one, although I used to have Rover Coupe and a Lancia Gamma, years ago.

without a doubt I'd love my next car to be an ultima gtr

I'm gonna have to start saving soon :D

but also I do have a softspot for:

Lancia delta integrale evo (great alround car, shame about the build quality)

Ferrari F40 :D

AC Cobra

Lotus exige is quite nice

Dodge charger - old school

and so on...

Ultima-GTR-Side-Stones-1024x768.jpg

I've always wanted a Lancia Beta, I've always had a soft spot for Lancias but I'm still unsure as to why I want one of these?

A '67 Camaro SS would be nice too

http://www.rollinreview.com/422_67camaro/422_67camaro.jpg

and I've kinda got a thing at the mo for old school jap cars like a 240Z, SIL80 and AE86 Corolla