Your views on bonnet finish ????????

lui

Bonnet finish  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Bonnet finish

• Leave bonnet in it's carbon finish
    • Fully re-spray in same colour as car
    • Full re-spray leaving vented parts carbon

Been thinking for a while now wether to leave my Seibon Top Secret II bonnet in it's original carbon look finish or paint bonnet same colour as rest of my car ?

Also a second option is to Paint most of bonnet same colour as my car with leaving vented sections in carbon ?

Below is a pic of my Supra now & under that there are photoshop pic's of fully sprayed & part sprayed.

Taking into consideration as well I also have a TRD rear spoiler with carbon centre piece & end caps.

Carbon finish at present:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4633/img0366ji0.jpg

Photoshop full respray:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9705/img0366ji020copyjk7.jpg

Photoshop part sprayed:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5195/img0366ji0eu6.jpg

Many thanks for your votes & opinions Lui

When I read this first thing this morning I thought you were asking about opinions on bonnet fish. A search revealed there was no such thing available for Supras, so I was gonna say go for it, be unique.

Now Ive found my glasses, I'd say spray it, but leave the vents carbon. If you want to that is.

I'd have to disagree there bud, in dont think carbon works too well on black cars, as the carbon ends up looking more of a dull colour to the rest of the shiny black paint. I was thinking of a carbon front spoiler, but it just wouldnt look as good on mine (black) as a painted part. But, everyone has different taste.

From those pics Lui, i prefer the first, unpainted. The part painted looks a bit odd on that bonnet design

yeah i agree with that Jazz. I think lui's full painted pic might look better if it was the proper colour of the rest of the car

I gotta say as well Lui, and dont mean it in the wrong way. I think your car would look so different if it had a different/better set of wheels on it. The car is beautiful and obviously had a lot of hard work put on it, but i think the wheels dont do it true justice. But its what you like that counts buddy :)

yeah i agree with that Jazz. I think lui's full painted pic might look better if it was the proper colour of the rest of the car

I gotta say as well Lui, and dont mean it in the wrong way. I think your car would look so different if it had a different/better set of wheels on it. The car is beautiful and obviously had a lot of hard work put on it, but i think the wheels dont do it true justice. But its what you like that counts buddy :)

well said, i think the wheels are ok but would be better if the centres were black painted in matt