The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M4 convey to XMAX party

razza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be glad to, also pleased to see you now have a supra:d

shall we say meet at Maccy D's at 5 then (same place as Monthly Jap meet on A33, just off from Jnc10)? I'll PM you my number in case there's any problems, if you send me yours as well I can let you know if I may be late (just started new job so may run over, but will plan to get away on time, just don't want to have you sat there without me being able to let you know)

postcode for sat nav or http://www.theaa.com

RG41 5EH

Come off at jnc 10 of M4 down the A329M and off at Early/Winnersh Triangle, follow round to left and cinema is by the massive roundabout with lights, on right hand side, you'll have to loop round to get in, I think (been a while since I 've been there but you'll see where to go once you get there.

shall we say to the back of the cinema? and I'm not on about the back row.....:rolleyes:

If for any reason that's too busy try the left hand side as you look towards it from the front.

by all means come on down. sounds like it'll be a decent convey, picking up a few people at different spots on the way.

If you're coming from Newbury you may want to join me at Theale if you're coming that way, let me know, I'm literally just off the junction 12.

razz do you have a dark green supra with i think 18inch 5 spokes. if it is you can i say thanks. seeing your car was made me want one. i was umm and erring than i saw yours at junction 12 m4 a few days ago coming out of theale and went yes please.

so if that is you.

thank you for being in that place at that time.

cheers

if i get mine by than ya i meet you first.

know to go and find my supra.:D :d :D :d :D :d :D :d :D

Sabrina,

I was still planning to meet up with you guys at the cinema, just picking up a few on the way, why the change in plan? Don't think waiting on the hard shoulder for a convey is the safest idea, especially if the weather's anything like this week....

Mark,

Thanks mate, glad it made you see sense :D

Hopefully see you in your new supra then...

yep, picking him up at where the reading jap meet is usually held on the A33 as he's coming from basingstoke and doesn't know the way to the cinema very well (obviously not a fan of sat nav :p )

Then we'll head down the back route past Shire Hall and Sindlesham mill to the cinema, should only take 15mins hopefully, or if the M4 isn't too bad back up there then down the 329.

I need to pick a mate up at the cinema anyway who's coming along for the ride (trying to convert him to the supra[GRIN][/GRIN])