The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My first supra, pics

Bakerboy

Hi all,

I finally got my first ever supra after selling my impreza sti and I must say I am very, very happy with it.

The driving position is so good, and the acceleration is so smooth and progressive i'm liking it alot :D

It may be an N/A and i'm aware that alot of people slate them on here, but to be honest my biggest priority was to get an aerotop in good condition and there arn't many of those around i've found.

It suits me down to the ground, because it's cheaper on fuel, seriving and insurance than the scooby and drives like a dream.

I polished her up yesterday and took some pics, on the list I plan to get some sideskirts, a cat back exhaust and sound system installed, other than that I may work on the interior too and get the wheels refurbished - those 19" sure do look good with the silver let me know what you guys think.

I'm very happy with it, and can't wait for the summer :D

Bakerboy

Thanks for all of the positive comments guys, i've just orderd that front splitter, http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1849 these side skirts, an apexi cone filter (as i've heard it's the best cone filter (i'm not too botherd about loosing 5bhp for the sound it makes) and a blitz nur spec r exhaust which i can put a silencer on if I get annoyed with the volume.

Quick question, I hear alot about people insisting on getting a cold feed into the engine for a cone filter - how do i acheive this? Bigger radiator? What do I do, is there a cheaper option?

Thanks again guys, like you said Beer - bring on the good weather!

Bakerboy

BB nice motor you have got yourself there :thumbs:

I was reading your other thread about the Apexi induction kit, make sure Envy know you need one for an NA, not a TT, as they are different (I couldn't see an option on the link you posted to specify which you needed).

The part number for the NA kit you need is 508-T004.

real nice car you got there bud, but don't worry about them turbo boys slaggin off the AMAZING N/A. they just jealous cus there having a spate of crashed turbo's lately:)