The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest rhino3210

Guest rhino3210

Hi everyone. I am new to the club and this is my first thread. Bought myself a silver TwinT auto 1994 last year and love it!

Looking for some advice for mods to up the bhp?? I am dead greedy and want it to be even quicker.

It has blitz 18" chrome all around which cost me $3000 from US, a blitz nurspec r full system & a Blitz loud and quiet air intake which was $500 US.

I have a report to show its running at about 398 - 400Bhp.

What is the next or best thing to do to it next to get more out of it without spending mega bucks on new turbos and etc. can anyone help me out on this please chaps??? [COOL][/COOL]

Rich

Guest rhino3210

Hi again everyone and thanks for the replys. I have checked my paperwork and receipts and contacted the last owner today to verify and yes it has had a BPU done. Thanks guys. How much is a single turbo convertion and where do i go to enquire about it??

Cheers Rich:)

Guest rhino3210

Hi again. Just a quicky. Can anyone tell me how i cam get my plastic front light covers clean, because i have tried nearly everything to get them clean and there is still a mucky tint to them??

Cheers Rich

How much is a single turbo convertion and where do i go to enquire about it??

Cheers Rich:)

there is a great deal of info on here you will need to search around though, really do your research as its never as simple as bolting on a turbo and bing bang bosh jobs a good'un, to do it properly I would say you would need to spend 5k minimum for parts and labour, maybe nearer to 8-9tbh