The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop Request Please

lui

Been thinking for a while now wether to leave my Seibon Top Secret II bonnet in it's original carbon look finish or paint bonnet same colour as rest of my car ???????????

Also a second option is to Paint most of bonnet same colour as my car with leaving vented sections in carbon ?????????

Below is a pic of my Supra just wondered if any one out there can do there magical stuff with photoshop so that I can have a quick look what the finished results would look like in both finishes listed above.

Many thanks Lui

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4633/img0366ji0.jpg

Its not 100% dude (few bits i aint totally happy with) but i could spend ages getting it perfect & thought ud wanna check out how it looks as soon as ya could :) i think it will give you an idea of what it could look like though.

This is the second option you were looking at mate:

(coloured bonnet with carbon vents)

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6913/suprabonnetworkzg0.jpg

I think it looks pretty sweet, accents the vents as well as showing just a hint of "what lays under the paint" :)

Will see if i can do all coloured bt its pretty hard due to the vents being at an incline, could take aages to get to look right, bt will give it a go.

Awsome car by the way! thats the bonnet i want when i can afford it :)

Hope ya like mate :D