The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T67 Single turbo vs Audi S4 Bit

csa

which audi s4?, what age, if the newest and quickest i'd say anything 450+bhp and it would be bye bye audi you'll be making more than he does to the wheels and have less weigh it's all science and that should be the outcome, if you make 500-550 you'll make him look really silly push the 67 more and you'll make it look very easy indeed.

s4 or rs4?

ull destroy an s4 easy on bpu

Even though BPU would be 100bhp down on a 500bhp S4?

I raced an rs4 from 60mph and there was not much in it I would say a t67 would piss it

Again, RS4 is 375bhp, not 500bhp. But I agree that a T67 should win it.

my god ive never read so many wrong specs in one thread lol

Audi S4 is a 340bhp

344bhp actually ;) And he said 'Bit' which I assume meant he was referring to the old 265bhp version and he said it's been tuned up to 500bhp.

Audi RS4 is 420bhp, these are the 4.2l v8 versions, although there are older ones with less power.

You mean 420ps which = 414bhp ;) Older one was the one I was talking about, 2.7 Bi Turbo with 375bhp.

so yes bpu should cane an s4

Even a 500bhp one like the one he's talking about?

but should be very tough against an rs4

This I can agree with :)

my god ive never read so many wrong specs in one thread lol

Audi S4 is a 340bhp

Audi RS4 is 420bhp, these are the 4.2l v8 versions, although there are older ones with less power.

so yes bpu should cane an s4

but should be very tough against an rs4

You really seem to be forgetting the 2.7 V6 twin turbos that Seb was mentioning. They're not all V8's...

Also his first thread said 500bhp which is a hell of a lot for a BPU Supra to destroy.

sorry for getting back to this at this late time, bue Seb is right, by "Bit" I ment Biturbo (reading 98-01 2,7 V6 also called B5 model)

The car is a highly modyfied S4 with approx 500bhp

Btw, had a mate who ate up a 996 GT2 in a 550bhp RS4 once...any one ever raced one of those?

...I just need to be quick enough to deal with that cocky S4 guy :D