The mkiv Supra Owners Club

High Speed Blow Out T78 A1 M today

Jonty

On the way to TurboFit today for some new Tein Suspension when bang went the rear right tyre, strange handling and then into the hard shoulder. Now here is a challenge? - if you have big brake conversion, you can not fit a space saver on the front. Luckily it was the back and there not big kit Yet :D ? - I was able to put the 50 mph space saver on with RAC man in assistance (also a petrol head and biker -great bloke) Then I thought what about the gunge i carry in the boot for circumstance like this. It would have been useless as £240 tyre was history[sAD][/sAD]. Lesson - carry a spare wheel or end up on the back of a pick up truck if you have big brake kit fitted. RAC turned up in 25 mins - not bad for rush hour Friday morning. Defo worth that sub. Made it to TurboFit for a cuppa by lunch time - slowest trip to Milton K yet:rolleyes: Jonty I can feedback that space savers are life savers!!:D get one ! You should have seen the other drivers look at the profile of my tyres on the rear and think I was barking ;) Looking more like 2CV rather than Big Single Sup!

Wot a day[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

Said hello to your Sup which was looking in deep development. Think your ICE install will be fab and the new switches look fantastic in the central glove box. Like the roof starter switch set-up. Once Mapped it will be the bollocks mate. Note sure if I'll be ready for the beauty parade at Ace? Catch you soon Dean Jonty:d