The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F###! Rolled the car last night

squiffy

i was out last night, spun the rear wheels and spun sideways the road had a ditch on both sides with trees on the banks. so i was trying my hardest to get the car straight again. i thought if i just slammed the brakes i would end up in one of them anyay.

after a couple of left/right slides, i ended up putting the front end in the ditch on the right hand side. this brought the back end round, and over she went:(

all i have is a big black eye so consider myself really lucky!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doh, sorry to see that but glad to hear you ok, but seriously it was only a matter of time after reading some of your previous posts!

First ever rolled Supra in the UK?

Rob Oldham rolled his, and no doubt there have been a few before him! Not an accolade I'd want :p

Right, enough of the formalities, I'm off down Silverlake for a scrounge! (with a bottle of T-Cut!)

Just kidding mate, the more I look at them pics the worse it looks.

Whereabouts did it happen? Local I assume?

lol!:D

happened about 2 mins from silverlake. i dont know what the road is called. its in curdrige, goes down towards the cricketers