The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Forza 2

johnnyknox

its gona be a wicked game, this is the first game in ages that i'm really itching to get. Its so much more fun than GT4. I love the engine swapping and fully customising cars in games.

When is it actually out? Sorry, just seen it say March. Seen so many different dates so far!

I lurve my driving games but I really couldn't see the appeal of the first one, comparing it to GT3 and PGR2 I just couldn't get my head around the attraction, I felt it was unrealistic and a bit weird to get to grips with.

It won't be a purchase for me I am afraid.

Let me know how you get on with it if you do buy it.

I lurve my driving games but I really couldn't see the appeal of the first one, comparing it to GT3 and PGR2 I just couldn't get my head around the attraction, I felt it was unrealistic and a bit weird to get to grips with.

I concur... it took me about two years to accept that PGR2 actually existed... I like me GT games and that's it... the bar has been set very high on driving games... PGR3 is 'quite' good though...

Forza 2 is indeed scheduled for release around June now.

IN the meantime, check out GTR......

THis is due end of Febuary, and is the full FIA GT series. You can download a trailer on XBOX Live and looks stunning... Handling etc surpose to be realistic.

Got both pre-ordered :D :d

Si

Ah yes GTR has been out on PC for some time now GTR-2 came out the other month it needs a wheel for sure as its sodding hard, unsure if they will tune it down for the consoles as the developers seem to have this thing that console users will get board if they have a learning curve of more than 2 minuets

Are you trying to say PGR is realistic? That game you could just keep your foot planted (or finger) round most tracks if you get what I mean?

how is live for speed keep meaning to down load it

FANTASTIC! Seriously if you've got a steering wheel it's the best racing sim I've played, easily. It's nice to hoon around in "normal" cars too (although there's now an F1 car etc too) rather than all out and out stupidly fast racers like GTR2.

Although I've not really played online yet there's some great racing sim leagues that set up proper races for it etc.

Demo is free and worth a try, I've since bought it and been going through the training sessions for the other cars.