The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eibach springs on n/a

broomie

I have Eibachs, but stock wheels. Even with 19's your outer diameter should remain the same, so they should fit.

Although when I bought mine I was told there were two differing spring rates at the front, for NA and TT, subsequent threads here have stated the springs are the same for both.

If anything I would expect the TT to be slightly heavier at the front than the NA, with its extra turbos and IC and pipework, but it's only a few Kg.

Where you buy from? heh?

The chassis are the same, so it wouldn't the the geometry that causes the car to sit slightly lower. It would the additional weight as said above from the engine bits.

Edit : I was referring to a TT when I mentioned additional weight and sitting lower.

Eibach springs are regarded as one of the best going. For suspension the guru is Chris Wilson.

they told me that the springs would lower the n/a more than the tt, i want to drop the front by 40mm and rear around 20/30mm, would those springs u have do that? how much?

Well they are talking rubbish then and don't undertand spring rates, sorry. Looking at my figures these should drop an N/A 35 mm at the front and 25 mm at the rear. This is never 100% accurate, but they'll be close. they cost a packet to have made and powder coated, but I'll sell for whatever normal retail is for a set of TT Eibachs plus postage (5.80)

With the use of a ramp, not too bad, without one a bit of a PITA.

I see, thanks... I'll do a search for the destructions tonight (When I'm not at work), and see how much of a PITA I'm prepared to put myself through before I cave in and pay to have it done!...

• 3 weeks later...