The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Gear insulting a modified Supra!!?

shimmydude

Ok after quickly reading the thread about the Top Gear reveiw of the supra, i thought id have a quick look round and see what i could find.

But upon doing this i actually found the BBC Top Gear Magazine site. Ok you think, could be an interesting read, BUT they have on this online magazine a "Carbage" section where basically they slate cars.

Whilst looking around this section what do i find, a modified supra!!! :blink:

How dare they even put it in such a section - especially when you see some of the cars its sat amongst on this list :S

Anyways here's the link to the site guys:

Hmph! lol

Well not sure on the randm vent on the front bumper, and yea the wide to not wide front is far from subtle and fitting to the car lol plus its hard to tell what the rear looks like, but wouldnt say it deserved to be among cars like:

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0387/main.jpg

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0384/main.jpg

and

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0390/main.jpg

that is nothing i spotted a red mkiii floating about northern ireland with lorry stacks (the big exhaust that go up the back of the cab) running along the sills under the doors and fast and furious graphics lol i seen a pic and thought it was a photochop but then i seen it for real never laughed so hard in my life:rlol:

basically there is alot of supras out there that look like dogs diners:(

lool, ok, well i retract my statement, maybe it should be there then (not on the same scale as the badly badly done fiats, cavlier etc, but not done well enough to be there as far as here is concerned :) )

Lorry stacks on a supra :S lool wonder what kind of exhaust compression that gives the car! lol

haha those cars are so funny. what do people have going round in their heads when they create something like that!

The usual argument is "you is just jelus, wot wud u prefer me to do, spend mi cash on crack?"

Hmm, if only there was another option for these young lads.

Chav supras are everywhere, especially in Japan. Veilside really are the kings with their "sour gub" nose cones and "picnic" table spoilers. Lucky there are none in my area, otherwise I wouldnt be driving one. Tastless fools everywhere these days.

I give supras 3 more years and they will be 100% chav in this country. Lucky USA and Europe managed to find some taste therefore avioding the vulagrity of attention whore design.

Sorry for being so subtle, I'll get to the point next time.

Well not sure on the randm vent on the front bumper, and yea the wide to not wide front is far from subtle and fitting to the car lol plus its hard to tell what the rear looks like, but wouldnt say it deserved to be among cars like:

and

some beauties there:D