The mkiv Supra Owners Club

number plates

TRD-Rob

does anyone know were i can get some number plates made up iam not looking for the standard one but thats all i can find. it ever standard one or the bike one. one being to big and the other to small i do have the standard one on the front and the back one looks the same as the one off the rover 75 yes bloody massive so any help would be great or if u have some pictures then i can see what size i would be happy with.cheers

i will probably be corrected,but i read a artical in a jap mag a good few months ago,and basicaly -dvla states as there's so many grey imports coming to the uk,they now state you can have the same size plate to fit the holder,also you could'nt have any back ground writing/border lines/any other slogan's .just regd no.i kept this information in glove box[i have been stopped by police a couple of times and have shown this]they don't half the time no the meassurment's/spacing themselves?if you wached any of the G.B rally you would have seen mitsibushi/subaru etc all with motor bike style front plates and these drive on public highway between stages,how do these high profile import cars get away with small plates?