The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Glimpse - Chargespeed & Top Secret Combo

SupraAyf

Right guys, I have just been over to Twisted Vision in Hampshire (Gosport) and Jamie the boss has just taken this pic of my Supe. It is close to completion and you can see the Chargespeed bonnet and TS Facelift bumper fitted in the frame - the lights and a few other things will be sorted by Wednesday afternoon.

If anyone needs any spraying/fitting/car body sculpting doing in the Hampshire area then go there as TW are a multi-magazine featured body designer and sprayer and they charge exceptional rates for what I can only class as a perfect finish.

The top of the TS bumper has been raised 20mm to give the front further definition and I think it looks quite good.

The trial rear should go on next week if all things go to plan.:)

Further pics to come,

Cheers all,

Image3001.jpg

Looking forward to seeing full pictures and finished item, I love the chargespeed kit, any idea on cost yet??

The bonnet was £395 'delivered' from a place called trojan Sport in Essex - Nick Ward is the boss there and his service was bloody quick.:thumbs:

Neil - thanks for your comments mucka - I love red Supes!;)

Colin - You can't see it from the pic but some of your expert work is sitting under that bonnet - and more to come as we discussed this morning!:):) :)

Cheers fella's for all of your kind words. This is what owning a Supe and being on this forum is all about eh!

I'll post some pics when the rest of the car is done.

Nick (SupraNick) - cheers for the CD mucka - much appreciated indeed!:)

Si (lockys96) - Thanks for your help mate;)

The dogs Kahoonas Andrew! :)

Love the TS and Chargespeed combo, deffo the best front bumper and my preference the TS.

Car is looking fab and the bodywork sublime mate. You'll have to take me out for a trip sometime................

................to the pub to wine and dine me, perhaps the cinema too and a rendevouz back at your place for some,...erm....never-mind? ;)

Good luck with the Trial rear buddy.

Greg

PS: I'm not gay. Honest.

................to the pub to wine and dine me, perhaps the cinema too and a rendevouz back at your place for some,...erm....never-mind? ;)

Good luck with the Trial rear buddy.

Greg

PS: I'm not gay. Honest.

Cheers Greg mate - you've clearly taken the RAF route then - I just get the impression from reading between the lines of the last reply:ecstatic: :smartass: :friday: :yahoo:

Cheers Greg mate - you've clearly taken the RAF route then - I just get the impression from reading between the lines of the last reply:ecstatic: :smartass: :friday: :yahoo:

Oooohhhhh, let's get nasty! :p

That is the route I shall follow mate depending on how things work out with the assessment and IOT. Here's hoping!

Going to any meets anytime soon mate? I suggest you rag that beauty around the Donington track in Feb! :)

Hope all is well bud.