The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help

ross

alright mate ull have to install your phone on the computer first then all your pics will be on computer then ull need to download photobucket once on that u upload the pics u want to put on the thread click on photobucket at bottom of the screen but dont close it start ur thread go back on photobucket then copy the pic u want paste it on the thread hope that helps a bit i had to get my girlfriend to do mine lol hopefully someone else might give u better info

Yeah install the softwear or just send the photo to you email address.

That might work mate.

Or I could text it to you if you like. Think it was you that asked for the pic, blue soop, white wheels. If you like that is. Pm me if you want.

Stupid question I know but there you are.

Someones asked for a picture of my car on a thread and I don't know how to download it off my phone.

I've just got the sony erricson k800i.

Anyone help?

PS. I know I'm a tit.:search:

if you have microsoft xp just use the usb lead and a file will pop up clickon view folders (but pics must be saved onto your phone m card)

you will see all your phone stuff and then just save pic to your pc or copy and paste, then you can view pics as normal on pc

Phone software is a gimmick TBH it never works properly, just use the USB lead and XP does the rest for you... simple... you just click click away with your pics and can have on your pc in seconds