The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another single build! PHR street kit

rpslaughter1982

Another single build thread I know but I won't be going into too much detail as I'm basically following Homer's build thread. I thought it would be good to post up stuff that is different that may help others and also ask a few quesions to help me.

Parts purchased so far:

PHR street turbo kit

Sard 650cc injectors

Wabro fuel pump

Aeromtive FPR

AEM ecu

fuel pulsation removal kit

double decat

Taking off the twins was a right PITA as everyone has eluded to but its done now thank god.

I followed the Interwork website (sorry can't remember whos site that is) to fit the SARD injectors. They fitted in perfectly.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hoping for around 500 ish hp at the end. I got the kit as its meant to be one of the fastest spooling ones, i dont want it too laggy. according to the phr site its good for 550hp

thats fantastic - exactly what I am looking for......

the first problem i have run into is the oil return for the turbo. the kits made for lhd supes so the steering mechinisms are in the way for my rhd.

I need a 45 degree fitting like the BL one on Homers thread, does anyone know where I can get something like that

Glad to see the thread is of some use!

I'm almost certain Think automotive can supply one of those fittings (http://www.thinkauto.com)

Edit - too slow!

What are you doing for a downpipe? I had real problems with mine due to the straight position of the turbo...

I haven't tried lining it all up yet as I had some weird 2inch decat pipe that was nowhere near fitting the supplied downpipe. The kit comes with the one in the pic and its meant to be able to bolt straight on. I've ordered 3inch decat pipes so when they arrive I'll try to line it all up, fingers crossed

street%20kit.jpg