The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Day out in my car......

Suprash

Well as some of you are aware I now have my beasty back and its so nice to be able to enjoy her properly, especially now everything is getting sorted, new turbos, no creaking, bling engine bay. I have been suffering some issues over the last 2 years but finally I feel I have been progress lately, which I have to say it partly down to Phoenix.

Anyway on Sat I went out for a random drive after washing her and took some pics so enjoy......

Engine Bay pics...

Outside a fancy manor house....

Outside my mums house....

Some arty pics.....

Me doing a doughnut.....

My bonnet after doughnutting......think it got a little hot....

Gaz that day was hammering it down wasnt it.....how's the Max Flower shoot go, was so gutted I couldnt get included on that.....

Ray, Yeah engine bay has really come along, and all that was done while the Hybrids were being rebuilt, thought it made sense to get it all done in one go......

Gaz that day was hammering it down wasnt it.....how's the Max Flower shoot go, was so gutted I couldnt get included on that.....

It was good mate, some very high quality machinery there. You should have come to the meet in the evening, over 400 cars and mine was the ONLY mkiv Supra :D There were plenty of RX7's so I was well happy.

It was good mate, some very high quality machinery there. You should have come to the meet in the evening, over 400 cars and mine was the ONLY mkiv Supra :D There were plenty of RX7's so I was well happy.

Was thinking about it but no one text us before you guys left anyway and you was supposed to text Est when you got back :tongue:, so has you guys had left, I thought sod it and went home and rolled a phat one...... :D

Its a headache dude, really it is, what have I let myself in for lol....let me know if you want any pics for your own promotion ;)

Thanks,i will send you a pm for some pics.

I did warn you in advance that this was the case :D. you can minimise the water settling on the surfaces with a good wax, then every couple of weeks, depening on weather use the metal polish to restore shine, repeat ad infinitum ;) .

Was thinking about it but no one text us before you guys left anyway and you was supposed to text Est when you got back :tongue:, so has you guys had left, I thought sod it and went home and rolled a phat one...... :D

We never went back to Basingstoke - we went to the pub with the mag people then straight onto the final destination so stayed in the Reading area. You could have convoyed up with Aaron later on, I thought you lot knew about the evening's arrangements from southernmods?

We never went back to Basingstoke - we went to the pub with the mag people then straight onto the final destination so stayed in the Reading area. You could have convoyed up with Aaron later on, I thought you lot knew about the evening's arrangements from southernmods?

No mate, I wasnt aware of anything.......Im always the last to know........;)

Looking good Ash and nice to hear things are working well for you now. Your bling is looking good, is that a new Hiper or have you just cleaned it ? :p

Nope same one mate, sure its on its way out though, but it still comes up nice. And you should know I always clean my zorst, never have a dirty one...... ;)