The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alloy+Chrome wheel advice needed...

Mike B

I've had a set of RH evoloution wheels bought from Gaz at Envy for the past 4 years now. Lovely wheels, I still like the look of them but they are getting a bit untidy in places.

I've had lots of alloys reconditioned over the years but these are alloy spokes and chrome dishes - welded to each other. I've been told that there is nothing that can be done beause the process to fix alloy damages the chrome and vice versa...

Does anyone know if there is anything that can be done to repair the laquer on the alloy centres?

Pic on the old car - I don't have any pics of the damage but some pretty big flakes off the edges and corrosion starting to eat it's way under the laquer.

untitled.jpg