The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain's Best Driving Roads

Jonty

The A74 (M) is still the same road and is still quite a nice drive. No permanent speed cameras as yet but you do see a few mobile cameras and cars on there.

The A82 is a fantastic driving road from Loch Lomond right up the side of Loch Ness into Inverness (used to do this nearly every weekend). As yet there are no cameras and i've only seen a policeman on the road three times in three years!

I have no idea what the road is called but i was going over to millport i had a good wee while to kill before the ferry and found a road just through wherever the ferry leaves from which reminded me of the road from initial D......it was a road with a series of sharpe S bends with straight roads up the top!

Woulda bn awesome to drive.

I was up that way when i was going to skye for a few days just the other week and the roads did look great just not the best surface, a tad uneven also didnt help that i couldnt see for the rain but it is nice up there and in the summer can imagine it would be great!

Not a road for high speeds but for scenery and excitement this one is hard to beat.

http://www.rural-roads.co.uk/lakes/wrynose.shtml

In today's climate of adding to statics for solved crimes an fund raising via camera's and unmarked cars. Most of the good fast roads are too much of a risk these days.

Perhaps this should be moved to a members area, as we may give the fundraiser more ideas.