The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra

tigerblu

Well at last my new Supra has finally turned up!! seemed to take ages to come from Japan, but on Thursday she had cleared customs and I went to Southampton to pick her up!

This is my second Supra - after being taken for a heart stopping run in Ro's (supRo) BPU manual in the summer - thanks to Ro, top guy!! - I just had to sell the auto and start the search for a good low mileage(ish) facelift manual.

So here are a couple of pics of her fresh from the boat! MOT on Thursday then get her registered and off to the paint shop and finally BPU ready for the summer.

NewSupraTT6_front.jpg

NewSupraTT6_back.jpg

I can't afford a TT at the mo but that is how I'd like my Na to look when I get it. Best colour aswell!!;)

H.

I really didn't want a white one when I was looking in the Jap auctions - but she came up and ticked every box except colour!!! Now I think she's perfect!;)

Yep very nice indeed! Thats what im wanting my starting base to be :)

What modifications have been done? one of my friends imported from japan and didnt know exactly what mods had been done, haha twas very exciting thinking on all that could have been done!

Gregg

Yep very nice indeed! Thats what im wanting my starting base to be :)

What modifications have been done? one of my friends imported from japan and didnt know exactly what mods had been done, haha twas very exciting thinking on all that could have been done!

Gregg

Hi gregg, not much done to her - front strut brace, K&N induction kit, HKS Super Dragger, lowered with aftermarket shocks and springs (although I haven't had the wheels off yet to tell what is there!!!), HKS Boost Gauge and Recaros.

I am going BPU and have nearly collected all the parts needed - can't wait for that!!

Well done Michael!

The car looks awesome and facelift too!

Apart from BPU mods, will you be doing any cosmetic mods, perhaps an interior re-trim? ;)

Cheers,

Ro

The interior will be getting my full attention:eyebrows: - haven't really got it in my head what colours yet but it will be something special! You know it's got to look good especially when I've got Recaros to play with:) and I'm sure you will want to see the finished interior.

Got a full CarPC setup that never went near my old Supra, so that will be going in at some time.

Take care mate!