The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi peoples, I take delivery of my Supra in couple weeks

GTR RGT

Hello, Ive been member for a while and just bought mine.

I live in brentwood, Essex. Can anyone tell me the nearest tuner garage? Looking for around 400bhp.

Thanks

Welcome to another Essex owner, I travel to Turbofit for work and they are in Milton Keynes, well worth the trip, but local tuners would be TDI in Thurrock, they are not cheap though but build quality is fantastic

Welcome :) You'll find just about anything you need to know on mods somewhere on here. You say you've bought a car, but if all goes well "it will be a TT"?? You'll have fun with whatever you end up with!

Thanks mate, Ive found a TT I like and about to buy (havent bought it quite yet) but hes messing about at the mo, but there is couple nice ones on here.

I cant beleive its £10 to join! its treble that on the skyline forums!

Welcome to another Essex owner, I travel to Turbofit for work and they are in Milton Keynes, well worth the trip, but local tuners would be TDI in Thurrock, they are not cheap though but build quality is fantastic

Sweet as, So there is supra owners around me :sly: Whats the address for milton keynes? Im 20mins away from thurrock, are you talking about big boys toys near ikea?

How much for 500bhp do you think?

If all goes well it will be TT manual with no engine mods. If not then Im looking for a TT manual :)

Is it just me or do those two sentences amount to the same thing.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Have you owned a powerful RWD car before? Are you after cheap insurance?

Is it just me or do those two sentences amount to the same thing.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Have you owned a powerful RWD car before? Are you after cheap insurance?

Hi redm, lol got to get a tt, iv always wanted one. Im taking a step down from a gtr skyline to a supra because of the insurance and because I love them.

When I say Im taking a step down, I mean the price differance of the 34 and the insurance because apparently skylines are more likley to get stolen then a supra?

When I say Im taking a step down, I mean the price differance of the 34 and the insurance because apparently skylines are more likley to get stolen then a supra?

There is quite a high demand for taxi's these days. What kind of response did you get from the GTROC?

Welcome BTW :)

Sweet as, So there is supra owners around me :sly: Whats the address for milton keynes? Im 20mins away from thurrock, are you talking about big boys toys near ikea?

How much for 500bhp do you think?

Turbo fit are at Tanners Lane in Blakelands in Milton keynes (http://www.turbofit.co.uk) then TDI Motorsport is next door to Big Boys Toys in Thurrock next to Ikea, for 500BHP you would be looking at a small single turbo me thinks, I would go to Turbo fit rather than TDI for that as the price difference would be HUGE!!

I am 2 mins from TDI so if you need some advice give me a PM and we could meet up, I have a HKS To4R single built by TDI and have had a GTR R32 built by them also (R32 ran 735 BHP), good guys but expensive, I would only use turbo fit now

See pics for TDI's work i have had done, the R32 cost £19,700! for the engine, ECU, Fueling and exhaust alone

engine_large.jpg

Picture 081.jpg

Your a legend toquicktostop. Just the info I need. So how much roughly for 500hp? Those engine bays look sweet as. I do Love the RB26. I think Ill take the trip up to milton, this project is on a budgit.

Got to buy the car first lol hopefully be attending some supra meets with you peoples soon.

DamanC - Cheers mate, where abouts are you working in brentwood?

adam5284 - Cheers, The response wasent quite a good welcome, they dont like new skyline owners, I think anyway.

I think this is my last post, got to start a membership havent I?