The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi from australia

Guest PlacentaJuan

Guest PlacentaJuan

hello,

my name is jesse and i live in adelaide, australia.

i don't own a supra but i DO own a toyota mx83 cressida, that i put a 2jzgte into (from an aristo)

i was recommended to these forums by the supra guys at toymods (http://www.toymods.net/) where i also have my buildup thread which you can view if you are registered.

if you are not registered you can see another version here: http://forums.toyotacressida.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45676

anyway i have heard a lot about you guys for a while and wish i had joined earlier, you certainly have more information about the 2j that i have ever seen before.

thank you and i look forward to learning a lot from you guys!

jesse

p.s i havn't finished searching these forums yet, but i am having a problem with my car hitting the rev limiter when the revs are only at about %60 of maximum.

my original thread at tyomods here (hope everyone can view it) http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15675&highlight=tps+limiter

it is something to do with the tps circuit and i have 'fixed' it by using a fuel cut defender circuit to clamp the tps signal to a point where the car wont hit rev limiter anymore. if anyone has a better way of fixing it i would be very appreciative.

Welcome, I just tried to sign up to Toymods but don't like the idea of giving them all my personal details just to read about cars.

* A required field called Address is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called State is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Post Code is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Occupation is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Phone Number is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Vehicle Make is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Model is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Chassis Code is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Colour is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Engine is missing or has an invalid value.

* A required field called Membership Number is missing or has an invalid value.

This is the one that got me.

*A required field called Are You Married To An Existing Member And Having Their Children is missing or has an invalid value.

Anyhoo, Hello and Welcome O rich in protein but a bit of a no-no for the Christmas dinner type one:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlacentaJuan

thanks guys.

yes toymods is a bit ghey to join up, i am trying to get them to allow guests to view my (and others) members rides thread.

ill let you know if this becomes possible.