The mkiv Supra Owners Club

january sales

boromfccup

Beacuse they cant lower their prices any more. Whiff bitz sells for full RRP.

Have to agree on that, the prices are usually OTT there are 2 traders on here that seem to be dearer than others. However it is thier buisness and thier income, but lower profit and higher turnover can work too.

So that is £235 from Envy, £217 from wiffbitz difference is £18 ok Paul is cheaper however as you have said he is one that is starting january sales but like again you have pointed out the ebay guy is £18 cheaper than Paul, so on that basis paul is still making a profit and I am sure the other guy on ebay is making a profit too.

Guest Nicholas

I think you'll find that most traders price match I know Gaz at Envy did for me, if every trader had to sell items at the same prices they would constantly be checking and updating their website in order to stay in line with the rest of the price changes.

I own an online clothing store and if I did the same half my week would be taken up doing that!!

if every trader had to sell items at the same prices they would constantly be checking and updating their website in order to stay in line with the rest of the price changes.

Exactly right.

I can't stress this enough - we have more products for Japanese cars on our site than anyone I've come across. Its impossible to keep up with prices even though we have a full-time web designer.

Please call me if you see anyone better our prices - 9 times out of 10 I can match or better them!

Gaz.

Exactly right.

I can't stress this enough - we have more products for Japanese cars on our site than anyone in the ENTIRE WORLD. Its impossible to keep up with prices even though we have a full-time web designer.

Please call me if you see anyone better our prices - 9 times out of 10 I can match or better them!

Gaz.

I will second that, when I call I always speak to Kev as I have known him a while, prices are bound to be better if you call as the most up-to-date pricing and delivery details are available.

Hope not mate, I have just bought some from Paul yesterday - bloody good service too so I'm happy:)

been using Pauls decats for a while now and considering I bought them UDES from a member here they still well worth the money you pay for, Yes I recommend CW's too with great respect but hey end of the day they both made from a same grade stainless steel and work the same.

Exactly right.

I can't stress this enough - we have more products for Japanese cars on our site than anyone I've come across. Its impossible to keep up with prices even though we have a full-time web designer.

Gaz.

hi can you beat this price http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110050614149&rd=1&rd=1

Guest Nicholas
oh sorry you have to buy from traders on here its still a proper company isnt it

I'm not saying you have to buy from traders on here no, what I'm saying is they will only price match with traders here and well known ones not some random ebay seller.

The seller states no business website so at a guess no it's probably not a proper company.

oh sorry you have to buy from traders on here its still a proper company isnt it

Buy from envy:

Established company

Proven track record

Searchable the forum for in-depth details of hundreds/thousands of sales

Largest supra stock in UK

Fitting facilities

Free advice

Phone number to call in case of problems etc etc

If you have probs you can tell everyone about them to help them make up their mind in the future

Buy from ebay:

Feedback 91%

No real comeback other than negative feedback

Cheaper than envy

I know which I would prefer. I'm no 'fan-boy', I would rather buy from any club trader at a slightly higher price than an ebay monkey.

Buy from envy:

Established company

Proven track record

Searchable the forum for in-depth details of hundreds/thousands of sales

Largest supra stock in UK

Fitting facilities

Free advice

Phone number to call in case of problems etc etc

If you have probs you can tell everyone about them to help them make up their mind in the future

Buy from ebay:

Feedback 91%

No real comeback other than negative feedback

Cheaper than envy

I know which I would prefer. I'm no 'fan-boy', I would rather buy from any club trader at a slightly higher price than an ebay monkey.

:yeahthat:

at the end of the day you look for the best deal i got a mail from envy saying what could we do to get your buisness well easy enough beat a price ive found and youve got my buisness the bloke on ebay has 1079 feedback at 99.1 positive so no fly by night merchant and others on here have gave good comments just trying for as good deal ill leave it its getting boring cheers and happy new year

at the end of the day you look for the best deal i got a mail from envy saying what could we do to get your buisness well easy enough beat a price ive found and youve got my buisness the bloke on ebay has 1079 feedback at 99.1 positive so no fly by night merchant and others on here have gave good comments just trying for as good deal ill leave it its getting boring cheers and happy new year

go buy it then lol,let us know how you get on.

lewis