The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you own your Supra?

Pete

Do you own your Supra outright?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own your Supra outright?

• Yes - no loans for me!
    • No loan for the car, but the mods are on credit.
    • Loan, loan, loan :(

I don't think I've ever out rightly owned any car having always swapped them before or just after my loan period has ended.

At the end of this year I will own the Tiger and the Supra and naturally my thoughts started to turn to replacing them. :rolleyes:

In this world of high borrowing I thought it might be interesting to see how many people actually own their Supra outright. No loans, borrowings from father, c/cards etc.

Thought I'd better separate loans for the car and loans for mods in the survey.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever managed to buy a car for me outright yet, unless you count my wifes Rover, my daughters Megane and my sons Mini

Ive never ever had a car long enough to pay off the loan first either...untill this one, another five months to go, she mine.

I was looking at the finance options on an Aston V8 recently, but felt better after a little lie down.

I was looking at the finance options on an Aston V8 recently, but felt better after a little lie down.

I realised the other day that I quite fancy an Aston. It won't be soon since I've only recently bought the Supra - but I think when I'm ready to change my daily car the Supra might make way for an Aston.

hi ask the question , how many people still live at home and own a supra its harder when youve got 2 kids one on the way another car mortgage billsetc its a easy life living with your parents

Actually, I would expect the people who live at home to be the ones who have loans. Generally, living at home means you are younger and hence have less disposable income / less savings.

The kids thing probably makes a big difference though - I would have significantly less money if I had kids. In fact - that's one reason I don't have them.

Actually, I would expect the people who live at home to be the ones who have loans. Generally, living at home means you are younger and hence have less disposable income / less savings.

The kids thing probably makes a big difference though - I would have significantly less money if I had kids. In fact - that's one reason I don't have them.

i think people still are at home till 25-30 these days cant afford to buy houses at the present rate

i think people still are at home till 25-30 these days cant afford to buy houses at the present rate

Very few people move out of home and buy their first house - they rent. If I had kids, there is no way on earth they would still be living with me at the age of 25 let alone 30!