The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Days

Guest Geneb

Happy Days today just can't get better because....

1. The girl who paid a £1000 deposit can't afford the insurance so can't have car so gave her £500 back.
  2. My V5 finally came through today all good and proper
  3. The woman at Mcdonalds Said "I'll give you ANYTHING for your car"

like i said happy days:d

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas

1. The girl who paid a £1000 deposit can't afford the insurance so can't have car so gave her £500 back.

You mean git! poor girl :(

Is that anything from the Mc Donalds menu? :innocent:

To be honest, she should've checked something as obvious as insurance costs before handing over a grand as a deposit FFS.

It's a learning experience for her, but losing £500 over it? Hmmm very harsh lesson indeed. She could've been saving that money for a long time to buy her dream car.

um......bearing in mind you are probably talking about town, abingdon. didcot or witney type mcdonalds, I would expect that they only thing you would get would be an STD. euughh!

um......bearing in mind you are probably talking about town, abingdon or didcot type mcdonalds, I would expect that they only thing you would get would be an STD. euughh!

actually, come to think of it......if it was the McDonalds in Witney perhaps she's already given you something?

dunno i think £500 was fair, i had to pay jez £200 for removing Carputer and kit the fitting new stereo.

as for Mcdonalds think she was only talkin about the food TBH but hey a fat bastard like me can dream:)

£500 is out of order at max and I would say absolute max £100, personally I would have given his/her the full £1000 back as I aint needing money that badly to rip off other people. Just imho and not anyone elses.

i aint ripping anyone off and i ain't strapped for cash either i paid out to have stuff removed and fitted, also turned down another buyer as i had deposit

Guest Nicholas
i aint ripping anyone off and i ain't strapped for cash either i paid out to have stuff removed and fitted, also turned down another buyer as i had deposit/QUOTE]

Blimey bit harsh, if you didn't expect peoples opinions you shouldn't have posted about it.

i aint ripping anyone off and i ain't strapped for cash either i paid out to have stuff removed and fitted, also turned down another buyer as i had deposit !

Calm down Gene "It's a commercial"!!.

You would have had to have removed the stuff anyway though, wouldn't you??

Maybe i'm a bit soft but I would give her the money back if I thought she was a decent person who'd made an honest mistake. If she was a stupid bitch who hadn't thought it through then I have given her phuq hall!!.

Was she fit?? If so give it her back!!:p

If she looked like you in drag, then keep the cash!!.

H.

Hey i went on one not because people voice there opinions but because i was slated as a rip off merchant.

hey i was selling my car and had to pay someone to do work to remove gear and fit a new stereo.

sure she was upset but she was also glad to get £500 back as i didn't have to do that and i turn another sale down. now i have to pay to have the carputer refitted.

so many righteous people on here maybe u need to take a look in the mirror...

and yes H she was fit

What if he'd gone off and put that 1k deposit on a new car at a garage and the girl then pulled out, that's him 1k down and also paid someone to take his car to bits!

Sorry but giving her half back was a decent thing to do, I would have kept the lot :p

because i like having it in car bud all my tunes are on it plus its a good selling point.:D

Gene as much as I like you, you are not making much sense to me!! Like Jake says if your selling it you shouldn't re-fit it OR you shouldn't use it as an argument that it has cost you money because that is YOUR decision.

Oh and if she was fit then I think you are ripping her off!!:p :p :p

H.