The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Broken locking

Twin Turbo Jim

hi guys sorry but i did notice something on another web site the other day, it says that the drivers side door has some sort of double lock action = turn it once unlocks one door, turn it further it will unlock both then vise versa.

hope this helps

I dont think that is right mate but thanks for your imput. Its been working fine upto 2 days ago, it just wont lock the opposite side door.

i took the door card off to have a look...however i may as well take off the top of my head off and waved a spanner round in there...as i have not a clue what im looking for!

I did the same thing and have the same problem. I got all the tools but dont know what i am doing with them. Is there a fix it manual somewhere like the haynes manuals but for my beloved supra?

• 3 years later...
Guest dusty turley
Yep thats an easy one. The ***** inside the **** has a 2 way ****. Quite often the ***** breaks up and the **** stops working. LIttle bit of a bitch of a job to change but no biggie. youll find a second hand one from most traders.

big help ur answer is

Edited by dusty turley (see edit history)

Guest dusty turley
:D
Yep thats an easy one. The ***** inside the **** has a 2 way ****. Quite often the ***** breaks up and the **** stops working. LIttle bit of a bitch of a job to change but no biggie. youll find a second hand one from most traders.[/QUOT seriuosly any advice

Guest dusty turley

:D

Yep thats an easy one. The ***** inside the **** has a 2 way ****. Quite often the ***** breaks up and the **** stops working. LIttle bit of a bitch of a job to change but no biggie. youll find a second hand one from most traders.

seriously have u any advice i dont have key fob central locking just key central locking and it locks only one door not both