The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Love My Supra

dibbleyuk

went out last nite just for a random drive as it has been dry here the last few days :D :d its such a great car!

just wanted to share that with you..

anyone else feel the love for there car lol

Yep, in mine today, having not driven it for over a week and loving every minute on the way to work. Hope it stays dry :search:

scan it and post it up mate :)

i dont really see many round here passed the first one since ive had mine the other day reg was somit like J20 DALE (obvious wasnt a D but looked like it)

im so used to the scooby where everyone waves at each other i go to do it in the supra old habit lol

I do love my car! If it's parked somewhere or I'm washing it people will always stop and chat.

I don't notice people looking when I'm driving but if there's a passenger in the car they always tell me how much attention the car is attracting.

I also love mine, I only drove it again yesterday after 3months of driving my MG ZS 1.8 and what a difference, really makes you appreciate the soop. I just love driving it, it makes you feel all warm and cosy inside (helps when the heaters are on:) ) I forgot how much attention these cars get, I drove through my village and almost everyone turns and stares, its great. Then you get out and always look back as your walking away, it cant be helped I guess, they do look stunning and they have the performance to match, what else could you want. They are truly brilliant beautiful cars. Yes you may get faster and maybe better looking cars but for the money MAGNIFICENT!!! Love mine to bits :D infact I’m off for a drive just for the hell of it right now (well maybe after my dinner :D )

In recent weeks I've been seriously thinking about selling up to go for something different (changing priorities and all that). On new years day I did about 200 miles in it on dry roads for the first time in months, and all of a sudden I'm in love again. :D The noise in 1st gear through a short tunnel is all it takes!

Must admit, I'm looking forward to the drive to isle of white this year, as last year I had to drive the mother-in-laws Skoda (sorry peoples!!!) god I was soooooo glad to be back in my motor after that.

So this year without question it will be in my motor. Don't care that it will be cramped with camping gear, I'm just looking forward to them roads again in a proper car ;)

Really did make me realize how much I :love: me sup.

....and yes I look back at mine when I've parked up somewhere :haha:

Me too;

went out last night, the first time in very cold dry conditions with the car at 100% on the higher boost. Pulled out next to a big beemer, third gear is still a mess of RLTC but it went through 4th like my runaround goes through 1st. I didn't blink for an hour :D