The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF Marham Trackday

heckler

Ok, ladies and gents...

Bit of a heads up there will be a Track Day at RAF Marham (Kings Lynn) 15th april.

I dont have any details as of yet, but will keep you all posted.

Also, this is probabably one of the only trackdays in the UK with NO NOISE RESTRICTIONS ;)

Also also - the track is available for private hire too, at quite good rates, with the money going to charity. We have an event in feb, 50 places went within 3 hours. :D:D

The feb event is for the lancer register... ;) Simon Norris and RC developents are coming ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event is always a good one.:) No restrictions, WIDE track, Long runway and some tricky bits. And if your unlucky enough to spin off at over a Ton (like me) there is just lots of grass and nothing to hit.

I think I might be out of the country for this one though.:(

Ladies & Gents... as prommised

The event is taking place on April 14th and 15th 2007 - Saturday and Sunday are Full days 9am-4pm at a cost of £60 per day, OR if you attend all weekend its £100. Money goes to charity AND Theres are NO noise restrictions! - Money is pay-on-th-day.

Runway section will be 1 mile, and its smoooooooth tarmac all the way, the track is roughly 4.3 miles in length with some twisty sections.

I am the point of contact for the trackday at RAF Marham... So if you would please PM me with the following details.

Name:

Address:

Place of birth:

Date of birth:

Vehicle Make/Model:

Vehicle Reg:

Passport No IF possible:

For those lucky enough to bring your car on a trailer, we/I juut need the details of the car towing the trailer

The reason for asking is you will be vetted - security and all that.

The Cut off date for this is March 16th. If i recieve details after this date, you will NOT be allowed to attend.

Futher details of how to get here etc.. will be posted nearer the time, but for now if you have sat nav/autoroute etc.. the Post Code is PE33 9NP.

Thanks.