The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey all

Guest Jasmine

Guest Jasmine

My name's Jasmine and I'm from New Zealand. I'm looking to trade in my current car shortly for a Supra. I've wanted a Supra for ages, but haven't had the money. Now I'm working full time I just can't wait!

Looking forward to meeting some other Supra people :)

hey Jasmine

welcome to the forum. don't get many NZ's on here being a mainly UK site but there's a few Aussies on here that i know of.

hope you get your Supra soon and remember to post up pics.

Ian

ps where in NZ are you? i could be over there visiting at some point to see some friends.

pps ignore those who mention hovis :D

Guest Jasmine

Supra-Man - I'm in Auckland :D What do you mean by hovis? I'm just wanting to learn as much as possible, before I get mine :)

Imi - Hahaha. I bet you don't ask all the new members that one :p

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Unfortunately I don't know anyone in NZ with a Supra. Seen them around but don't know anyone personally, would like to meet some others :( Guess once I have my car, I can join a club or something! My stepdad is the district co-ordinator for the Auckland MR2 club so guess cars just run in the family.

LOL The Reference to Hovis is an age old tradition we have here at MKivsupra.net. All members of the female variety post pics of themselves (with or without the Supra ;) ) and have to pose with a Loaf of bread on their head to verify its them. Its not just any beard either, oh no, it has to be hovis :D

;)

Supra-Man - I'm in Auckland :D What do you mean by hovis?

okay, cool.

well, lets just say that certain (and by that i mean 99% of) male members will 'require' to see a picture of you holding a loaf of bread to prove that it is indeed you.

a popular loaf in the UK is Hovis......hence the 'Hovis shot' as it were.

hope that helped :D

Guest Jasmine

Oh, guess I'm out of luck there!

1) I don't have a camera of my own (I really wanna get a webcam tho, however it seems all my money either goes on my animals, or my car :S It's a wonder I have any money for rent and bills!)

2) I don't even know if we can get Hovis here. Haha.

If people don't wanna believe I'm a female, then fine, they get to miss out on knowing me :p

Hello and welcome O yang (alledged pending Hovis shot) type one:)

I had family in Ekatahuna, North Island for years, until the accident. My granddad lost both legs due to thrombosis after a particularly fierce bondage session and as his (eighth) wife took all his money, he had to work his passage all the way back to England. After a couple of skin grafts on his buttocks, he lived to a ripe old age, bumming around Devon. But thats another story. I like the look of New Zealand, love the idea of living in a wild untamed country surrounded by sheep.

Stick around, this place can be fun. Oh, and these guys know a lot about Supras.

Guest Jasmine
Hello and welcome Jasmine :)

Your lucky!

Living way over in New Zealand you should be safe from our forum perverts.

Some of the members here don't have girlfriends and frankly its embarrassing :(

I'm sorry.

Anyway,........

Welcome to the club.

btw: Feel free to upload naked pics to our NWS section.

You almost had me fooled till the last line, thought there was some decency left in men who love their cars after all :p

Thanks for the welcome guys ;)

Welcome :)

Me and the wife are hoping to emmigrate over to NZ in 2008 (both civil engineers), and I'm still looking at bringing the Supra with me :) Don't suppose you know of any links to import regulations and stuff for cars do ya? Cheers!

Guest Jasmine

No, sorry Bob, I wouldn't have a clue where the import regulations for cars can be found unfortunately! Never had to look it up.

Hehe. Yeah, I'm setting up a Malawi 1.2metre tank, got two dogs, a horse and a cat. They're money suckers alright!

Hello Jasmine welcome to the lunatic asylumfriendliest forum around especially as you are female and I see you have already met some of the forum inmates members.

What sort of Supra are you looking for? NA or TT? Do you have speed restrictions in NZ or will you be able to enjoy the full glory of the Supe on the open road? :)