The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Strut Brace.

Tricky-Ricky

I'm wondering whether to fit a front Tein strut brace, two things make me hesitate, one i plan to go single at some point and don't know if it will foul the turbo, and two, i'm not completely sure if it necessary, as the Supra uses double wishbone arrangement, so most of the forces involved are concentrated much closer to the chassis members, not at the top of the damper anchor point like McPherson struts, anyone like to comment?

1) You can take it back off. It's only a 10 min job.

2) Try it and see. ChrisW says he noticed naff all improvement in handling on ones he tried. A benefit for aerotops (anything to help on there), not so noticeable on tin tops.

I just got mine today so I'll let you know. (Only bought as it was cheap, shiny and I'm curious)

Hmmm, Ide go for the TEIN brace, front and Rear... I have the TEIN SUperstreet and i honestly did notice a difference especially throwing the front end into corners, It seems to feel more stable which gives confidence...

I dont think you will have a problem with them fouling anything in the engine bay either... The TRD ones seem to sit a little lower than the TEINS... Its also designed so you can use the EDFC too...

They look good too :D

I have the fronts in stock for next day delivery right now...

Hmmm, Ide go for the TEIN brace, front and Rear... I have the TEIN SUperstreet and i honestly did notice a difference especially throwing the front end into corners, It seems to feel more stable which gives confidence...

I dont think you will have a problem with them fouling anything in the engine bay either... The TRD ones seem to sit a little lower than the TEINS... Its also designed so you can use the EDFC too...

They look good too :D

I have the fronts in stock for next day delivery right now...

Is mkivstore open today Jody? :)