The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RR day at Triton Motorsports

Ewen

Just been informed of a rolling road open day at Triton Motorsports (Hurn Airport, Nr. Bournemouth) on Saturday the 20th of Jan. For anyone interested.....

"Saturday January 20th - Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road Open Day.

£35 inclusive.

We are having another of our infamous Burger Van Open Days, which just happens to coincide with our Dyno Dynamics rolling road special rate of £35!!

Come and get your car on the Dyno, ensure it's running as it should be and enjoy the tasty offerings available from the Burger van!

Any car, front or rear wheel drive, 2 or 4 wheel drive, we can run it.............providing it's not pushing more than 1200bhp per axle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yourself booked in by replying to this or phoning on 01202 571564.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

John Astley

01202 571564

07808 294836

[email protected] "

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rollers are really wide - you could fit tyres 2 feet wide on there. Your concern will be getting it onto the ramp up to the rollers - if it's really low, you will definitely need some planks or something to chock it up a bit higher so the lip doesn't ground out.

They've got all that stuff, but you might need to remind them about it, as these open days are pretty busy.

The rollers are really wide - you could fit tyres 2 feet wide on there. Your concern will be getting it onto the ramp up to the rollers - if it's really low, you will definitely need some planks or something to chock it up a bit higher so the lip doesn't ground out.

They've got all that stuff, but you might need to remind them about it, as these open days are pretty busy.

Yup, I told them I was worried about mine grounding and they treated it nice, slow and with care.

Si I emailed the guy and said will it go on the rollers as its lowered, will it be able to take 305 wide tyres. He said yes it will. Im gonna book myself in monday morning as long as they dont expect me to pay if they cant get me on the rollers.

sure, the width isnt a prob.

even my do-luck front just scraped when going on and off the rollers, although, doesnt seen your too bothered about your bodywork:p

sure, the width isnt a prob.

even my do-luck front just scraped when going on and off the rollers, although, doesnt seen your too bothered about your bodywork:p

that was a little uncalled for :p

It is embarrasing at the moment, cracks, scrapes chips everywhere!!! :blush:Everyone of the road and in car parks has decided to whack it one!! Like you said im not too bothered...but after the respray :fight: