The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Supra Concept for Detroit

bondango

Nar - I love it.

It looks like it has a real presence, kinda reminds me of the Lamborghini Gallardo / Murcielago from the side.

For some reason I'm hoping it's not $30000 - that way anyone could have it, just like the 350Z. Better to keep it a little more exclusive imo.

Love it too (in a funny kind of way) would grow on me like a moldy French Cheese>

Hybrid! mmm wonder how much mpg would be! Also does that mean we can drive it into the Congestion Charge Zone?

Just thinking if its cheap fuel consumption, 400bhp, £18k (if true) is reasonable value for a car with that kind of power!

Those seats cant be for real surely though, it would make it less of a Grand Tourer and more of a Lotus Elise, having to stop regularly to regain conciousness in ya ass.

The dash has the same kind of effect on me as it did in the Prelude when i bought one many years ago, very Sci Fi...

Dosn't have the muscles and it looks bit too futeristic, but so did the MKIV Supra originally (now almost 13 years old from Production) and it only started to look the part a few years ago.

I like the look of the Corvette C6/Z06 but it will age very quickly...I am thinking also that being 400bhp like the C6 and half the price with the ingredients of an advanced indulgance of super effiecient tried and tested technology incorporated from crashed UFO's on Japanese soil..this thing will overtake a sudden invasion of automotive competition and leave em behind till it goes out of production like the current mkiv Supra has...where do I sign?

(oh need some money first ha ha)

You all know that $30k will just mean £30k. I think it looks cool, a radical design but god knows what Toyota will eventually go with. There are various design studios competing for the new Supra, I wonder what the Japs have thought up as this one is right out of Cali.

even on autotrader!!! http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_page_content/33402.html looking genuine...

It's great that Toyota have finally pulled their finger out but can someone please start designing an aftermarket front bumper :)

I'm not a huge fan of sci-fi design - there needs to be a bit of classic shape to start with. IMO