The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what to look for when buying and gauging interest in mine

Guest dammsy

Guest dammsy

hi what would the main things to look for or main problems with a tt supra.what to go for and what not.ive had an n/a before.also i have a silvia s15 and gauging interest if i was to sell/ px cheers:)

I would keep the S15 if I were you....why not drop a 2jz into it, supras are getting more common now, cant remember the last time I saw a nice S15 on the road like yours

Agreed, make the S15 faster with a Skyline engine or something - Supras are nice and all that but they are common as muck.

Guest dammsy
Agreed, make the S15 faster with a Skyline engine or something - Supras are nice and all that but they are common as muck.

its 325 bhp anyway which can be a bit scary sometimes.dont think id be able to part with it but i dont seem to keep my cars long.my mates just had exhaust put on supe and puts mine to shame sound wise, sounds brilliant:(

Yeah not a lot beats a straight 6 for noise apart from a V8, V10 and V12 but hey enough of that!

As said before buyers guide is your friend. Also have a chat with CJ (top bloke will be using him when I go for my TT) as well as Jurgen (another top bloke)