The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra only After XMAX PARTY Wednesday 24th January Convy/M3 bound

Suprash

Yeh i am mate, would be a good idea. I think im meeting up with Gaz 6002 and driving up there-was going to ask you but you beat me to it!!

I was chatting to my mates at work, they said would be better to go M4, and head towards chisick (if thats how you spell it) go over the bypass and head towards hangar road and we should see signs for ace cafe. Up to you though, what do you think??

Guys,

Thought I would start a thread for any convoys planning on heading along the M3 route, not sure where the Ace Cafe is located, but Im sure someone will be planning a route along the M3........

Who's up for a convoy and lets set some times....... :cool:

Hi mate,

I'll be going from Farnborough, J4 on the M3

• 2 weeks later...

Says him logged on at this stupid hour, lol....:D

Well it looks like I wont be be able to get away much before, and if Gaz is working then he prob wont be out till about the same time.

What time you finish Gaz, also I have some meaty myklor clamps or what ever their called if you want one, it should hold your wizzardsleeve good...... ;)

Says him logged on at this stupid hour, lol....:D

lol!! the missus went to hong kong last night so had my freedom pass with the lads, had a few to say the least and had no reason to go to bed...

If anyone's going from M4 way I'll be glad to join them

Guys,

Thought I would start a thread for any convoys planning on heading along the M3 route, not sure where the Ace Cafe is located, but Im sure someone will be planning a route along the M3........

Who's up for a convoy and lets set some times....... :cool:

Ash - you will need to go in on the M40 m8 - once you come off at Hanger Lane only 5 mins away

The M4 will mean stop-start all the way up past Ealing etc if you go all the way down to the rounabout

Suggest you meet at services and / or Runnymede?

Ash - you will need to go in on the M40 m8 - once you come off at Hanger Lane only 5 mins away

The M4 will mean stop-start all the way up past Ealing etc if you go all the way down to the rounabout

Suggest you meet at services and / or Runnymede?

Thank f*** goodness, someone that sounds like they know what their talking about, its like the blind leading the blind with me trying to organise something...........organisation is a female trait, so where are we going Mr Evans :p :D And what time........is there a meet point at the services/Runnymede ????

Aslo I want in on this years Dragon ball, can I bring payment with me, or am I too late.......?

rush, we're coming from M4 west of you, getting near you about 5:30ish dependent on traffic if you wanted to catch us. Is it better to come off jnc 8/9 then and go via M40 instead of M4 to M25 and that way?

Hey mate, I've been talking to Rush today via pm [i squatted in his house for about 9 months! :D :p]. I think the plan is to meet up with Rush around J6 and convoy up with him, as he's meeting one or two others in Slough. I will let you know the times as soon as I know. :D