The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi there iam new and looking for a tt

Guest harry potter

Guest harry potter

hi to all i am new here and am still looking for a supra that i could call mine.i have always had fast cars but never a supra.i lost my last toy in an accident (wasnt my fault)and have just been paid for it .so i am here now looking for a supra tt

manual or auto?

i have no idea
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

i have read through as many forums as possible and searched ebay autotrader and here for my supra but no joy yet.

i would apriciate any help on where to find a good supra,and what to look for in a good supra?

happy new year to you all:d :D

Guest Nicholas

Welcome :) what's your budget?

oh and the auto vs manual question has been done to death try the search button you'll find loads of threads about it.

Guest harry potter

thank you very much CJ for pointing out my mistake.i am a bit rubbish with IT.sorry if it caused any inconvenience.

hi havard,isnt it obvius it is not my real name.i am a huge fan of harry potter though.

hi supranick my budget is 8 k.

thank you very much CJ for pointing out my mistake.i am a bit rubbish with IT.sorry if it caused any inconvenience.

hi havard,isnt it obvius it is not my real name.i am a huge fan of harry potter though.

No problem old chap ;)

Guest Nicholas

Ahhh Mr Potter now with that sort of a budget you're looking at an auto, it would be very hard to find a manual tt for 8k unless CJ has something up his sleeve :)

Ahhh Mr Potter now with that sort of a budget you're looking at an auto, it would be very hard to find a manual tt for 8k unless CJ has something up his sleeve :)

At the moment I have no 6 speeds for that kind of money and have nothing coming in either. I would agree that an nice auto would be a far better choice for that budget.

Guest harry potter
Welcome. :)

I would've thought with all the advances in wizardry these days you should have no problem. :)

one can get fed up with flying broomsticks.and it is not very comfortable come to think of it;)

Guest Nicholas
she fancies ronald weasley.

so i cant possibly set you up with her.

but but but

moaning myrtle is currently single...

I'll pass but thanks anyway :)