The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I love my car again!

Bob

Finally took her out for the first time in nearly 3 months today :woohoo:

In that time, she's had the turbos replaced, been fully decatted, fmic fitted, blingy manifold, throttle body and cam covers fitted, lowered on Eibachs (3 times :blush:), and various little bits done to the interior - most of which haven't been finished yet hence the boot being taken up by the rear trim!

Once I get the boost controller installed I can up the boost to 1.2 bar and be fully BPU :D

I had forgotten how much fun the Supra is to drive - decatted, it's certainly a lot quicker than when I had the old asthmatic exhaust on! The HKS (not-so-)Silent HiPower seems to be getting a fair bit of attention too . . . :innocent:

hee hee, I had goosebumps when the 2nd turbo kicked in :D

Got mine back Sat after being with out her for 4 weeks, new Hybrids, loads of bling stuff as well, was all going good until no.2 stopped working :( So now got to have another trip back to the garage on Friday, hoping its something simple....... :rolleyes: But have been really enjoying being back in her again.......

Finally took her out for the first time in nearly 3 months today :woohoo:

I had forgotten how much fun the Supra is to drive - decatted, it's certainly a lot quicker than when I had the old asthmatic exhaust on! The HKS (not-so-)Silent HiPower seems to be getting a fair bit of attention too . . . :innocent:

hee hee, I had goosebumps when the 2nd turbo kicked in :D

Sorry to hijack your thread, but is the HKS silent actually quite loud then? and would you be able to get a me soundclip of your car?

On a seperate note I think mine is going to be off the road for a month or so until I can afford to change the clutch or flywheel, or both depending on whats wrong, so I am just about to go through the crappy situation of not driving my beloved Supra too

:(

Glad you are having fun again anyway :)

Mark

Sorry to hijack your thread, but is the HKS silent actually quite loud then? and would you be able to get a me soundclip of your car?

I'll try mate. The exhaust is a straight through with 3" piping, so I imagine sounds much like the Miami-GT one (think there's a sound clip on here somewhere of that one). It seems to have settled down a bit now, but is still loud - has a lovely burble to it though :D