The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xtreme in Harlow

Millsy

That place has been around for years, but just had a call from a mate saying that Fuel (of loud bass and naughty girls) have taken it over. Anyway, they're having an open day this Thursday evening, starting about 8pm with a view to offering an Ace Cafe alternative. I'm going to check it out, as my mate is involved with it all so if any of you want to get out of the house (especially as celebrity big brother starts tonight so most wives/girlfriends will probably make us watch that is we're in) then let me know. He reckons there's about 50 spaces for cars out the front but there's also some kind of ramp into the multi storey behind now. I'm taking my camera too so could get some shots for this site.

I'm in Peterborough at the moment. No more details really, it's pretty easy to find. I'll try and get the postcode to people can do a search on multimap or put it in navigation. It's right opposite Harlow police station so I imagine Chavs might avoid it a little bit :) . I'm going to leave here abound 7 I would have thought.

I went to Xtreme years ago. They did sort out a tracking problem on my old BMW that other garages couldn't fix so I was happy with them. I bumped into Sonia Jackson from Eastenders in there - I think her Uncle owns it or used to own it. I think he now owns 'R-Tec' in St. Albans

I was called today from one of the agencies that my car is registered with asking me if I could make this, I had to say no as my car is in the shop.

Be sure to post up some pics (girls and cars :) ), I am interested what it would have been like.

I was called today from one of the agencies that my car is registered with asking me if I could make this, I had to say no as my car is in the shop.

Be sure to post up some pics (girls and cars :) ), I am interested what it would have been like.

Thats a shame ... I was wondering if you'd be about ...

I take it your getting ready for Ace Cafe then ;)

Thats a shame ... I was wondering if you'd be about ...

I take it your getting ready for Ace Cafe then ;)

I am indeed....

As luck would have it I just got a call a little while ago saying that the car is ready for me to pick up tomorrow. I will still have to pass on this event as the car probably needs a bit of a tidy up and I need to get used to the new gearbox :)

I went, and there were two other Supras, I spoke briefly to one of them but knocked into quite a few people I knew and wanted to get time to do some photos. It was quite quiet, but a good venue for it. They reckon they might hold club nights, so maybe a bunch of Supras down there - or just Japanese cars. There's a big screen in their window so you could put decent Supra footage on a dvd and play it there while watching it from the car park. Wasn't too chavvy either - a few kids on mopeds turned up but they seemed decent blokes and were having a good look at all the cars.