The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spare FMIC box?

Sheefa

Hi all,

Anyone had one delivered new recently and still have the box that I could pinch? Happy to collect within a 30 mile radius from Birmingham, Solihull and would really appreciate it. I'll buy you a beer!!

I'm trying to send out my old FMIC to a member on the forum, but can't get a box big enough anywhere!

Intercooler dimensions are 30 inches long (say 35 to be safe with packaging), 12 inches wide (will lay FMIC flat, otherwise it's 12" high, width of box needs to be about 15") and about 5 inches deep, but need to fit all the pipes in so box needs to be about 20" high! so a box around 35"length x 15"width x 20"height.

I've tried a few custom box manfacturers and ebay, but no luck as you need a min quantity of 200.

Help! :)

Thanks,

Greg

Thanks Gamer - will check with them.

Cheer Chris, may be a little too far away though mate. Should of taken the Greddy Box back with me if you still had it at the time. I'm away for a few days until Saturday in Swanage but will give you a shout when back as it might be worth the pleasure drive up Chris. If you could keep hold until then, much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...