The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ugent help please - are eagle F1 still the best - need new tyres urgent

KaoriFan

hi everyone,

sorry for asking this as i know it has been covered many times before, and i have read all the threads. just wondered what the concensus of opinion still is on Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. I woke up today to see one of my Pirelli P7000 was flat.

currently looking at the F1 GS-D3 in 19inch

these are my current tyres - Pirelli P7000 - 235/35ZR19 and 265/30ZR19

thanks in advance for any help,

Ian

(ps just noticed the typo in Urgent in the title, lol)

hi everyone,

sorry for asking this as i know it has been covered many times before, and i have read all the threads. just wondered what the concensus of opinion still is on Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. I woke up today to see one of my Pirelli P7000 was flat.

currently looking at the F1 GS-D3 in 19inch

these are my current tyres - Pirelli P7000 - 235/35ZR19 and 265/30ZR19

thanks in advance for any help,

Ian

(ps just noticed the typo in Urgent in the title, lol)

they are my choice every time;)

cheers everyone for all your help. so it will be the Eagle F1's then.

i am hoping to get a good package from the people where i bought my Supra from, as they will need fitting, and i wanted the tracking sorted out as i was not 100% happy with the way the car was driving.

the Supra needs to go away for a day or two to have the Kenwood Sat Nav and DVD setup installed so all will be done in one go.

thanks, Paul for the letting me know about the two P1 fronts. just that i needed everything done at once, so was easier to go for this whole package.

thanks once again,

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
damn. mytyres sent the wrong size tyres out. got the two 19 rears, but they sent two 17 fronts yet invoiced for 19's >_

rears arrived on Tuesday and fronts only today. now i am without a car, and have no food in the house. life is fun :|

:blink: Bugger thats not good .........still could be worse could be sunny and warm outside LOL

Cheers

Ian

:blink: Bugger thats not good .........who was that with then ??

Cheers

Ian

you quoted the answer to your question in the same response mate......mytyres.co.uk!

i believe a few members have had problems with them before, sorry to hear you're the latest mate.

you quoted the answer to your question in the same response mate......mytyres.co.uk!

i believe a few members have had problems with them before, sorry to hear you're the latest mate.

Feck you on my shoulder supra man that was a quick response lol

was editing it as you replied :blink: "note to self dont speed read " :innocent:

Cheers

Ian

i knew there was a 5 day wait (max) on them, but really thought they could tell front 19 from 17.

funny thing is, it is the front drivers side that is flat, if they had mixed the rears up i could have got that sorted, lol

as i am tied up at home with a heavy cold. anyone got a loaf of bread, some gala apples, some chicken. have to keep smiling even through the hassle.

may have to try Tesco online, lol