The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whos got this in their sig?

hadyn

It was BMW. When their engineers first clapped eyes on the MkIV Supra.

"If they can mass produce it- it will change the nature of our world"- BMW M Power Development team in 1991 on seeing the prototype MkIV Supra at the Geneva motor show.

Wow, I would of never known it was BMW talking about the Supra from that caption! :rolleyes:

Are you from the "state the fucking obvious" club mate?

"If they can mass produce it- it will change the nature of our world"- BMW M Power Development team in 1991 on seeing the prototype MkIV Supra at the Geneva motor show.

Wow, I would of never known it was BMW talking about the Supra from that caption! :rolleyes:

That was hardly necessary... :rolleyes: :(

There was NO repetition...NO ONE had mentioned it was a BMW quote...until Chewie...you may have known it was but others might not.

Anyway moving on....

Repetition in terms of looking at the link posted and clearly seeing the above quotation and reciting it again on this thread - that is repetition Alex. However as you say, moving on to what this is about........?

Apologies Alex, but come on, repetition of the obvious really winds me up.

No real offence intended.

Edited...........a little :)

Nicht offenze taken mein Englishe kluge scheisse. Vhen I vas at Geneva Motoren Show back in ze 1991 Ich vas zo imprezz mit ze grossen Supra. How do der Japonische untermenschen mass produce ze indicators?

Just spotted this thread, LMAO......................

The E36 M3 became a more powerful and better handling car after M power had a nosey at the concept shown at that show. Big wake up call for BMW, and still their car was inferior lmao.

I got this years ago, cant remember for sure where though.

p.s. Not everything is on the internet!.