The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car is up on ebay

bridlea

You're gonna need more than £1K for a Supra. Good luck mate. We could all help you out by bumping up the bidding. Yeah? A mate of mine did it all the time. I don't want to be the guy who wins a £25K Pug!

haha, had mates do it in the past for little things ive been sellin. Bit different when its a car tho. Already got £6000 saved so the more it goes for the better! lol

Far too high ive been told by them, ive only had it 2 years and they say it has halved in price! :tongue:

Look on the bright side. It's all relative. Forget a loan. You could buy a Supe with your credit card soon. I paid £18K for my Supe 5 years ago. What's a UK spec TT with 53K on the clock worth these days? :cry:

Look on the bright side. It's all relative. Forget a loan. You could buy a Supe with your credit card soon. I paid £18K for my Supe 5 years ago. What's a UK spec TT with 53K on the clock worth these days? :cry:

Have all the money sorted, just dont want to have a car sat there doin nothin ( have done this before )