The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PLEASE READ dont buy injectors from here

bowk1uk

Okay, the company is obviously complete cr*p, but when you ordered what was specified, side feed/top feed, low imp/high imp? There's a few different types out there so you need to be careful what you bid for.

there were advertised as direct fit mkiv na injectors 93-96

even though i emailed them and told them they dont fit they said they do and my car must be different

i reserched these on the internet and found they look like the ones for a toyota camry,completely diferent than a supra

Hot piss :scare:, I had some of these sat on the side considering getting them installed... :blink: wondering if it is even worth the cash getting them properly flow tested or just wanging the fookers back at the c*nt (I bought these a while ago when I was sitll new to the scene... well still new now... but CHRIST! - thank fook they were never installed). eBay shite and there is no doubt :( - may just get em tested anyhoo - but don't think I will trust to fitting them, will just file my complaint with PayPal if they test as crazy as the ones mentioned there. Better than doing nothing, I expect no come back from foolish purchases :( - but you don't ask you don't get. Heh. Anybody have any decent spare flow tested not gonna r*pe my soon to be rebuilt engine injectors ;) Man.. why do I bother with fookin eBay ever!!!

Guest dee_rz

I heard from someone that these guys are very bad and not to go anywhere near them sorry you didn't find out sooner, i was told they send injectors that are just stock injectors bored out and some are often dead etc :(

They didn't look re-bored stock, they look ok to be honest from the outside, don't *look* like they have been fitted, and I have a friend sorting out testing them, will post my results when I get them back.

As for a pic of what I received (I don't have the buggers at the mooment for close pictures, but this is a shot of them after I got them - not that great sorry).

http://waptech.ist.co.uk/o_pics/17082006.jpg

They didn't look re-bored stock, they look ok to be honest from the outside, don't *look* like they have been fitted, and I have a friend sorting out testing them, will post my results when I get them back.

As for a pic of what I received (I don't have the buggers at the mooment for close pictures, but this is a shot of them after I got them - not that great sorry).

[qimg]http://waptech.ist.co.uk/o_pics/17082006.jpg[/qimg]

those are the same as i recieved the top of the injector as in your pic fits fine, its where it fit into the intake what is different

Haven't offered them up to my fuel rail yet - or had any dealings with them, so I am to assume this is a dead loss and not even worth flow testing? (I better call my chappy that is sorting it if it isn't). I wouldn't have been putting these into a standard rail, but you say the rail isn't the problem? How much out of whack are they? Wrong angle, completely different fitment? :(

Ah well - life lesson learned.

Haven't offered them up to my fuel rail yet - or had any dealings with them, so I am to assume this is a dead loss and not even worth flow testing? (I better call my chappy that is sorting it if it isn't). I wouldn't have been putting these into a standard rail, but you say the rail isn't the problem? How much out of whack are they? Wrong angle, completely different fitment? :(

Ah well - life lesson learned.

this is an na injector you can see the difference where it fits into the intake

23250-46030.jpg

Cheers, I will take a look at them tomorrow if the garage hasn't already sent them to be flow tested (what a waste if they aren't even the right ones, sheesh).

Let me know how you get on with the PayPal dispute mate.

Lesson to be learned - leave the cheap sh*t alone ;) - well especially when it comes to somethign so crucial as the injectors... (methinks I see an expensive set of RC/Lucas jobbies in the pipeline).