The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it Just Me??

Havard

Not sure if i'm just getting pissed off with looking for a Supra

Or does this look like a lot of car for the money.!!!

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=TOYOTA&min_pr=6000&source=0&model=SUPRA&max_pr=6000&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&trim=&keywords=custom&postcode=wn2+1qj&ukcarsearch_full.x=88&ukcarsearch_full.y=6

Although it is not what I have been searching for it has got my attention. I think it has been up for sale recently and they have dropped the price..!!

Does anybody know the dealer also?

H.:tempted:

looks ok, id check it out. it has a full Toyota service history, you can allways ring the dealer and check on this to make sure its genuine, not to put you off but ive heard of dealer stamps going for around £15 on ebay!! Apart from that, get it hpi'd yourself and if neccesary, rac inspection may be worth doing.

Apart from that, not much else to say, i got a standard j spec with full history and warranty for just over 5k and apart from a few gearbox issues i havent had any probs (luckily the gearbox may be covered by the warranty).

sometimes these offers just seem to "appear"...

Good luck ;)

car looks like a bargain for 6k imo,, but they have only sold 4 imports ??? best check it out mate

Am i thick but how do you know that??

It was on the AT website a couple of months ago but it was out of my budget, can't remember what it was up for tbh.

Does look a bargain if you can live with the paintwork!!

H.

Am i thick but how do you know that??

It was on the AT website a couple of months ago but it was out of my budget, can't remember what it was up for tbh.

Does look a bargain if you can live with the paintwork!!

H.

judging by the sold section and for sale....it looks like a bargain 6k for an auto tt with massive wheels and amazing paintjob ..;)