The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey all!

Guest CraigWard

Guest CraigWard

Awesome site, loads of information.

Thinking of buying (obviously!) mkIV Supra from a local dealer, White M reg Twin-Turbo Manual and the price tag £8995. i'll be trading in my much loved MR2.

So your the guys and gals in the know. what do i need to look out for? what can i haggel on. i mean i seems like a good enough price and the garage has had the car for about 4 months now and the price has dropped from £12,995.

thoughts, comments.

Thanks

Craig

Now that would be telling! :p

seriously though, its in preston!

I am asking as people have had bad experiences with sellers in Lancashire. Obviously, if we don't know who yours is then we cannot offer advice.

Caveat emptor.

Welcome to the club Craig.

Loads of useful info in the FAQ section, read up as much as possible before buying. You might want to check if there is a member near to where the car is, who can come along with you and help give it the once over.

Good luck.

Guest supra chick

you have come to the right place, because if these guys cant help you then no one can. [GRIN][/GRIN] I hope you find all the information you need and ill look forward to seein what you choose!